[Scons-dev] Mini announcement: v2.4 is near...

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Aug 6 18:01:41 EDT 2015

William,

On 06.08.2015 20:59, William Blevins wrote:
> Dirk,
> I don't see information on the hardware and/or threads used for your profile attachment.
> Also, it is interesting that the update time slightly increased.  I assume this is a side-effect of the lazy loading overhead.  I am
> not worried about it though.
> Good work :)

thanks for your feedback. I could list things like OS/machine/RAM...but this is all about the relative comparison of one commit to
the other. In both runs the same machine and settings were used...does that help, or do you need more information?

@all: I just pushed a new commit for fixing a few tests/tools that were still accessing the Node attributes directly, mainly
".abspath" and ".path". Doesn't show up usually, because the "__getattr__" is in place in "Node/FS.py"...but I like to have the core
sources clean.
During testing I found a problem with "test/packaging/rpm/cleanup.py". It will usually PASS, but every now and then when repeatedly
calling

   python runtest.py test/packaging/rpm/cleanup.py

it fails. I couldn't find an underlying scheme yet, will try further, but is anyone else seeing this behaviour on his machine...or
has an idea what could go wrong?

Regards,