[Scons-dev] 2.3.3 Release issue ?

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 09:23:23 EDT 2014

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 10:21 PM, Gary Oberbrunner
<garyo at oberbrunner.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 3:10 PM, <alexandre.feblot at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I see no commit and no pull request about that. Am I overlooking
>> something, or has this been forgotten?
>

> Thanks for the reminder, Alexandre.  Yes, we need to take care of this.  (I
> was out of the country for a week.)  Does anyone have a patch ready?

The patch is in my first commit. I didn't know if I should submit it
against a bugfix
branch instead. We don't see to have bugfix branches, branches are only used for
building stuff, am I right?

So, I've submitted a pull request against main default line of development to:
https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/pull-request/187/split-__version__-string-in/diff

--
anatoly t.