[Scons-dev] Buildbot, Java and D...

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sun Sep 14 06:07:48 EDT 2014

On Sat, 2014-09-13 at 00:06 +0200, Dirk Bächle wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I just checked the latest Buildbot runs for my slaves and see
>
>    test/D/SharedObjects/sconstest-ldc.py
>
> failing under Fedora20. More importantly, the other slaves can't get

Hummm… how was LDC installed on this machine? Actually I am guessing
using yum which means it is the 2.057 system, which is very old and
doesn't support dynamic libraries. I am using a locally compiled system
which is 2.065 which is the first to have reasonable dynamic library
support.

Thus the test should be "switched off" for CI usage. The question is
what is the right way of ignoring the test unless the version of LDC is
the right one: I guess run a trial LDC compile and discover the version
number?

41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk