[Scons-dev] Windows Path

alexandre.feblot at gmail.com alexandre.feblot at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 14:31:44 EDT 2014

Hi,

Creation of a temporary dir containing symlinks to tools which have been found, and adding this dir in the SCons PATH?
On windows, this can be achieved with junction points (this is pretty much what we do to force using the 64 bit linker during a 32 bit compilation due to the size of our libs/executables in debug mode).

Regards