[Scons-dev] Fwd: scons *** two environments with different actions were specified for the same target

Anuradha Nanayakkara nanayakkaraan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 00:30:13 EST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <scons-dev-owner at scons.org>
Date: Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Subject: scons *** two environments with different actions were specified
for the same target
To: nanayakkaraan at gmail.com

Sorry, this list does not allow non-members to post.  You message has
been automatically rejected. You should probably sign up at
http://two.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/scons-dev and then resend.

If you think that your messages are being rejected in error, contact
the mailing list owner at scons-dev-owner at scons.org.