[Scons-dev] SCons and Java

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 23:27:39 EDT 2014

SCons Team,

I've been using SCons for a couple years now and I have some thoughts about
the Java toolkit.

I know that there has been consideration for revamping the Java toolkit and
I was wondering if anyone would be open to constructive feedback.

Firstly, I'd like to say that SCons is a fantastic toolkit, and I would
like to help bring the Java portion up to par with the support for c-like
languages.  I have always been underwhelmed by ANT-like builders and I
think SCons has a great start to be something better.

Would this be an appropriate place for discussion or should I use the
scons-user list (or other) instead?

V/R,
William