[Scons-dev] Status of Issue Tracker at scons.tigris.org

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:28:07 EDT 2014

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 7:38 PM, Dirk Bächle <tshortik at gmx.de> wrote:

> On 13.05.2014 13:50, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:

>> I'm wondering if the Issue Tracker still is used by the SCons developers,

> it's still the only official tracker that we have...and use.

I am trying to patch Roundup to provide features that tigris.org had, but the
process is slow. I've added Jinja2 support, cleaned up code a bit. But there
are still things that needs to be implemented for it to become worthy of
moving to. For example, single click Google Authentication for which I need
gfx person to help me draw diagrams that will document Roundup
authentication mechanism and how Google's OAuth2 fits there. The problem
with this document that it needs a lot of time to test a lot of aspects around
security.
--
anatoly t.