[Scons-dev] [Scons-users] CheckPkG on OS X 10.9

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Fri May 2 07:57:25 EDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-05-01 at 17:24 -0400, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:
[…]

> On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 5:16 PM, Mr iQ <mriq.13 at gmail.com> wrote:

[…]

> > i took the second example from this url :

> > http://www.scons.org/wiki/UsingPkgConfig

This page reminds me that SCons support for pkg-config is very weak, and
should be better. I suspect everyone is writing their own versions of
the checking functions which should come as standard.

I'll raise this on the developer list, we need to decide the best
approach to introducing some better infrastructure.

Dr Russel Winder t: +44 20 7585 2200 voip: sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
41 Buckmaster Road m: +44 7770 465 077 xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk
London SW11 1EN, UK w: www.russel.org.uk skype: russel_winder