[Scons-dev] Question...(not flamebait)

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon Mar 3 14:37:54 EST 2014

Anatoly,

This is a bikeshed'ing type discussion.
So we'll never agree on this.

The project has long had the emacs/vim info in each source file, so there's
no reason to change.
That said, some automated checking in buildbot might not be a bad idea.

Though I'd put money that SCons source code (haveing long preceded PEP8
rules) won't conform (at present) to PEP 8.

It might be worthwhile to get there though as such automated checking would
get easier.

Other opinions on PEP-8 formatting compliance?
-Bill