[Scons-dev] Buildbot

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 03:30:29 EDT 2014

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Gary Oberbrunner <garyo at oberbrunner.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 3:20 AM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 6:33 PM, Dirk Bächle <tshortik at gmx.de> wrote:
>>
>>> it's probably more effective to wait for what the new toolchain design
>>> will bring
>>

>> Could it be that we are falling into "overengineering by commitee" trap?
>> How about just draw a picture of current toolchain design (map) with areas
>> of weak points?
>>

> I'm working on something hopefully for this weekend.  Not committee-based.
> ;-)  As for the current design, it falls short of the requirements I
> outlined in so many ways I'm not sure I see the value of what you suggest
> above.  However a picture of what I propose will be essential.

Basically, I am still trying to figure out where are we now exactly. Now
that everyone clearly understands what we are in a wrong place, it will be
very nice to get a map of the area with our exact coordinates. And when I
say map - I mean it literally - the picture, graphical representation of
information. So I am looking forward to what you come up with. )

--
anatoly t.