[Scons-dev] Buildbot

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Tue Jun 10 16:15:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

Totally feel off my radar about biblatex vs. biber…
Of course the output just cryptically says that "biber returned an error, check the blg file”
Probably that distribution has an older version of biker than what is supported. Sigh.

I will be away from the computers for a while but may be able to get back to that and ConTeXt support at the end of the month.

Rob Managan                             email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL                                             phone: 925-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-095                   FAX:   925-422-3389
Livermore, CA  94551-0808