[Scons-dev] Buildbot

William Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Jun 10 14:03:52 EDT 2014

Dirk,

I’d have to disagree.
I don’t think new toolchain logic is imminent.
Having a clean build on buildbot across all the available platforms is a simple way to verify thinks are “OK”.

Probably can ignore the 2.6 failures though.. Perhaps I should retire that buildbot slave?

-Bill

On June 10, 2014 at 8:39:04 AM, Dirk Bächle (tshortik at gmx.de) wrote:

On 10.06.2014 10:31, Russel Winder wrote:
> Should it be a worry that the SCons Builbot instance is all very red?

No, it's the default. ;)

More seriously, I had thought about starting a second round of Buildbot
fixes...but then decided against it. Most of the current problems are
related to path and option setup of Tools, so it's probably more
effective to wait for what the new toolchain design will bring.

Regards,