[Scons-dev] Test failures with biblattex

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Wed Jul 30 16:36:11 EDT 2014

Hi Russel,

On 30.07.2014 22:18, Russel Winder wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-07-30 at 19:57 +0200, Dirk Bächle wrote:
>
>> it's running Fedora17, as the info page correctly states:
> Isn't Fedora 17 just a teensy weensy bit out of date? (given Fedora 20
> is current and 21 pending?)

yes, but my understanding is that it's not required to always have the
latest version of every OS running. I even regard it to be a little
counter-productive for a system like Buildbot, which helps us to keep
SCons working on a variety (!) of platforms.
As long as Python 2.7 runs on it, the OS should be good enough for
testing and actually working with it...