[Scons-dev] Test failures with biblattex

William Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Jul 30 13:05:04 EDT 2014

Dirk,

What OS is your fedora7 buildbot slave running. Is it still Fedora 7?

-Bill

On July 30, 2014 at 7:11:30 AM, Managan, Rob (managan1 at llnl.gov) wrote:

Hi Bill,

For test/TEX/biber_biblatex.py we get:

biber returned an error, check the blg file

I suspect that the installed version of biber is mismstched with the version of biblatex and errors out. I guess I need to find a way to figure out what version of biber is installed and what version we require.

At http://ctan.mirrorcatalogs.com/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex/doc/biblatex.pdf on page 6 I found the chart for what versions of biblatex and biber are compatible. I will email back later when I figure out how to get the version of biblatex. Probably a kpsewhich type call and then look at the top of the biblatex.sty file. I hope biber as an executable will tell you its version with a command line option. More when I get my ancient linux laptop up and running.

Same for test/TEX/biber_biblatex2.py, test/TEX/biblatex.py, and test/TEX/biblatex_plain.py

What version of fedora is that buildbot have installed by the way. I suspect it is not fedora7 as the name implies.

Rob Managan