[Scons-dev] New symlink copy support

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Mon Jul 28 21:02:40 EDT 2014

Ideally that is the hope I have.. CCopy should be used as the backbone of all copied in Parts and I hope in SCons. Everything in Parts is done so it could be added to SCons. The license is MIT under Intel, but it is assumed that SCons will own all this code as it moves stuff over. Intel has no interest in controlling a build system.

Jason