[Scons-dev] New symlink copy support

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon Jul 28 20:37:25 EDT 2014

William,

Jason and his team have created.
"Parts is an extension to SCons. It augments SCons by adding new concepts
to aid with the development, organization and maintenance of large
projects. Parts provides a standardized way to create plug-and-play
components within or between products, saving time and development costs. "

parts.tigris.org

-Bill