[Scons-dev] New debian maintainer

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sat Jul 26 16:49:33 EDT 2014

Hi Jörg,

On 26.07.2014 22:16, Jörg Frings-Fürst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my name is Jörg Frings-Fürst and I live in a small village near by
> Trier, Germany.

and welcome to the scons-dev mailing list. Good to have you on board.

> I'm the new debian maintainer for your program "scons" and "scons-doc".
> Now I'm working for a update the packages to version 2.3.2.
>

> I hope for a good collaboration.
I think I'm speaking for all other developers here: If you encounter any
problems or have questions about our packaging process, we'll be glad to
help you out. And if there are points we could improve to make your life
as package maintainer a little easier, just let us know please.

(near FaM)