[Scons-dev] Issue 1772

Mark A. Flacy mflacy at verizon.net
Sat Jul 26 13:11:33 EDT 2014

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 12:19:30 PM William Blevins wrote:
> I made some comments to Issue 1772.  Anyone have any thoughts about this?
>  I plan to start working on this issue tomorrow.

I agree with your Jul 13, 2014 comment on the bug report and don't think that
backwards compatibility issues that you mention on the 19th are going to
matter that much.

If I'm wrong and hordes of frustrated SCons Java users drop by to heap verbal
dung upon my head, I'll be pleasantly surprised.  (Not because of the dung,
mind you, but the "hordes of SCons Java users".)

--
Mark A. Flacy