[Scons-dev] Slight confusion about the current Python floor version...

William Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu Jul 17 18:07:12 EDT 2014

From SCons 2.3.1 release notes:
    -- SUPPORT FOR PYTHON VERSIONS BEFORE 2.7 IS NOW DEPRECATED

       ***IMPORTANT***: This release is the last version of SCons to support
       Python versions older than 2.7.  This release will warn if you are
       running on Python 2.6 or older; future releases will probably not
       work at all, as we are moving toward supporting Python 3.
       Use --warn=no-python-version to suppress the warning if needed.

Looks like the docs and the code should also be updated to check for this.

-Bill