[Scons-dev] please try latest default branch

roberto de vecchi roberto.devecchi at vi-grade.com
Wed Jan 29 03:07:03 EST 2014

Gary,

Can you please point me to the testcase you are investigating? I would like
to test it with the scons code I’m running ( dirk patch + some in house
changes): my developers that are running the experimental code did not
report problems so far, so I see a few options:

1) our company work does not include a case like your one

2) my people did not realized the defect

3) our in house changes ( really few things) may have fixed the
problem.. in such a case I would be happy to provide them.

regards,

roberto

_____