[Scons-dev] please try latest default branch

roberto de vecchi roberto.devecchi at vi-grade.com
Fri Jan 10 03:27:44 EST 2014

On my side I could say that so far none of the guys I asked to test the branch (3 developers) came back with problems after the small patch on the interactive mode . On the other side we are running a slightly modified version of scons so some of the changes we have done may have masked the problems found by Gary.

Bye
Roberto