[Scons-dev] please try latest default branch

roberto de vecchi roberto.devecchi at vi-grade.com
Wed Jan 8 12:35:52 EST 2014

I tried upgrading our company build engine including the latest default
branch and for std build it seems to work properly: the memory consumption
is reduced compared to the standard version. Unfortunately we are getting
many troubles with the interactive mode we use quite heavily. On the first
build the interactive execution works fine but triggering a new build, the
process is stopped due to missing input libraries during the linking stage.

I need to dig more to better document the failure but is somebody else using
the latest branch with interactive mode?

Regards,

Roberto