[Scons-dev] SCons Contrib Repository

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 15:14:43 EST 2014

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 9:24 PM, Bill Deegan <bill at baddogconsulting.com> wrote:

> 2 - Anatoly has voiced some desire that the docbook toolchain changes be

> removed from the repo. I think his opinion is worth noting, but at this

> time there is no alternative documentation toolchain ready for use. So I'd

> suggest we table this discussion until such is present and we can look at a

> completed alternative.

Just to clarify - the work that Dirk done for Docbook is awesome and
XSLT toolchain is much better than Jade that was before. It is just
repository size and slow clone time that bugs me (I prefer to run
SCons from repository). I'll work on alternative solution to bootstrap
this toolchain using snippets from
https://bitbucket.org/techtonik/locally/src