[Scons-dev] SCons doesn't bootstrap without libxml2

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Feb 19 12:07:39 EST 2014

Might I suggest we stop discussing it and just propose pull requests.
If you have a specific change in mind, then make it and send a pull request.

That said, I only see one person with an issue to the change made. (unless
I'm misreading), and lots of time spent discussing.

Personally, I'd like to get scons setup so I can do : pip install -e scons
and then just use that virtualenv.
I've done that with other projects (buildbot), and it's pretty darned easy
and useful.

-Bill