[Scons-dev] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2014

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Wed Feb 12 10:25:02 EST 2014

> Fix async subprocess execution with proper handling of std* streams.

So I fixed the issue with output in Parts. I not saying it could not be clean up some more. However it solves the output issues, and adds coloring ( which seems to need some fixing in certain cases.. ie mac mostly) and logging support. It might not be too hard for someone to move the code over to SCons and integrated its usage into SCons.

Just a thought.

Jason