[Scons-dev] Quick Sanity Check

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Sun Aug 31 18:03:46 EDT 2014

That branch is the one.  If you check the commits on that branch you'll see
who's been committing to it.  I just yesterday got a python3 installed, so
I haven't touched it under python3, though I have kept pushing it back into
functioning on python2 (but not all the way there yet either).  So yeah,
there is plenty of juicy low-hanging fruit. :-)