[Scons-dev] catching up

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Tue Aug 19 09:10:59 EDT 2014

By this are we looking for a fake build that make usage of this memory usage, or the test to show the value of the __slots__ in python that can be run in different python impls to so the value of slots.

The test case to show the value of slots is easy to remake ( or to find in the archives), and to post results for different python impls.

Jason