[Scons-dev] catching up

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 04:38:02 EDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:39 AM, Andrew Featherstone
<andrew.featherstone at cantab.net> wrote:
> On 17/08/14 22:36, Dirk Bächle wrote:
>> On 17.08.2014 20:54, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:
>>>
>>> There's probably not much point in my trying to respond to many of the
>>> threads that have been running here in the last couple of weeks; if there
>>> are things that should be addressed please bring them up.
>>>
>>> As for dev priorities, I think we have two big important projects (not
>>> counting releasing 2.3.3 which I guess we should do after some further
>>> testing?): Python 3 port, and Toolchain.
>>

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> (I know there are lots of other things going on -- I didn't intend the
>>> above to be exhaustive.)
>>>
>> Making this a little more complete:
>>
>> - patch/bug release 2.3.3? (fix for D tools)
>> - Node class patch (switch to __slots__)
>> - Integration of stubprocess.py
>> - release 2.4?
>> - then, Python3 and Toolchain?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Dirk
>>
> Where does fixing currently open issues feature in this list? It would be
> good to know the relative priority of this.

Into "patch/bug release 2.3.3? (fix for D tools)". Everything that is
submitted and reviewed during this period will be released. Currently,
the review team is Dirk and Gary as I see it, so every help to make
reviews easier would help.

In my personal roadmap working with open bugs is blocked by
migration from issues from tigris.org to Roundup, which is blocked
by necessity to add SSO Google+ login to Roundup so save time
on registration and login, which is blocked by the slow process of
writing a router for Roundup, which is slow, because I can't keep
focus on that for long.