[Scons-dev] Easy PR

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:00:31 EDT 2014

I don't remember seeing that option myself either, but..
Bitbucket supports hooks on pull requests,
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Pull+Request+POST+hook+management
and we can run a service on scons.org to send emails
and IRC notifications about them here (this doesn't
mean that replies will go to BB threads, though).

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 2:52 AM, William Blevins <wblevins001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure if you can explicitly sign up for emails about ALL pull
> requests; I know you receive emails for comments on your own pull requests
> and any requests that you have made comments on.
>
> I'll poke around and see if I can figure out how to do this.  If I can get
> myself registered I will divulge my findings.  Sometimes Atlassian
> interfaces aren't very intuitive.
>
> V/R,
> William
>

> On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 6:05 AM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Does anybody receive notifications about new pull requests?
>>
>> In any case this one is easy - it removes highly annoying
>> "No version of Visual Studio compiler found" message.
>>

>> https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/pull-request/169/once-more-suppress-warning-about-missing/
>>
>> --
>> anatoly t.

anatoly t.