[Scons-dev] Test failures with biblattex

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Aug 7 18:25:03 EDT 2014

Rob,

On 08.08.2014 00:04, Managan, Rob wrote:
> Dirk,
>
> I just realized that my desktop got updated to TeXLive 2013 recently
> and I now have biblatex 2.8 and biber 1.8 available (previously I was
> using versions 2.2 and 1.2 respectively). With those versions I still
> get the .bcf file generated.  What versions did your system end up
> with? I am guessing it is an earlier system.

I downgraded the SuSE 12.3 box to TeXLive 2012 again, which means
biblatex.sty v1.7 and biber v0.9.9. I had the 2013 version first
(installed from the internet directly), but then decided to switch to
the packages as provided by SuSE...just to get all problems with
biblatex/biber out of the way.
But maybe the test is now still selecting the wrong bibtex backend?

Thanks for your immediate feedback.