[Scons-dev] SCons and octal constants

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Wed Apr 30 14:27:49 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

On 30.04.2014 00:33, Bill Deegan wrote:

> All,

> If someone can point me to a pylint command line which should work for

> scons repo, I can add it to buildbot.

the fix to "astroid" seems to be working fine. I installed the latest
version of pylint:

logilab_common 0.61.0
astroid 1.1.1
pylint 1.2.1

(each installed from latest revision of their repositories, so I'm not
sure the version numbers are correct).
Then, in the top-level of the SCons repository you can call

PYTHONPATH=src/engine pylint src/engine/SCons

and pylint runs through to the end. We might want to setup a customized
config file, for getting rid of all those annoying "invalid variable
name" messages...but just try to get it working on your side for now.

Regards,