[Scons-dev] New keywords for Tigris bugtracker...

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Sun Apr 27 11:53:14 EDT 2014

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 6:46 AM, Dirk Bächle <tshortik at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi there,

> I'm currently having a look at the keyword list of our bugtracker at

> tigris.org. I'd like to add a few keywords such that they can be selected

> from the global list, but don't seem to have proper admin rights to do

> that. Can someone jump in and add

> "fortran" - Issues awaiting the availability of a Fortran expert.

> "windows" - Issues awaiting the availability of a Windows expert.

> ? That'd be awesome, and many thanks in advance.

> Remark: I don't intend to go crazy over decorated all issues in the

> tracker with the proper keywords. And I also understand that it doesn't

> make sense to invest a lot of work in this area, since we plan to move the

> tracker to a different place anyway.

> But for some issues this would really make sense, and provide a better

> overview.

Funny you should mention that. I'm just adding SCons to openhatch (
http://openhatch.org/projects/SCons) per your email last week and my
conversation with their leader. I added our tigris tracker, or at least
tried to... we'll see if it works. One thing they ask for is how to select
"bite-sized" bugs that would be easy for a newbie to help with; their
project setup has a field to select keywords for this. I added "Easy".

I just added the two keywords you mentioned as well.