[Scons-dev] scons trunk is broken..

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sun Apr 27 07:27:57 EDT 2014

On 17.04.2014 20:42, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Bill Deegan

> <bill at baddogconsulting.com <mailto:bill at baddogconsulting.com>> wrote:

> Dirk,

> It should be possible to say only branch "default".

> Do we want to run the python3 branch on slaves which have python3?

> That would be great. (Fixing the missing six import should be quick.)

I just checked, neither one of my two buildslaves have Python3
installed. So, for now I'm not taking any actions on this topic.
However, I could always try to install Python3 + six, if required or wanted.
Then it would be cool if someone could give me pointers to the exact
versions that are required (Python 3.x at least? Install six via
easy_install/pypi, or from source?)

Regards,