[Scons-dev] mercurial vs. git

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Mon Sep 30 11:53:32 EDT 2013

My take is that HG is fine, and is a bit easier to use, for it usage model.

However Git has gotten a lot better on windows, and as long as you don't do crazy stuff it is easy and safe to use. Git SVN support is a lot better than anything else today as well, so I find using it with other projects at work is very nice.

I neutral on this at the moment. However I think I changing my view to go toward git more. In fact I have added Git support in Parts ( for checking out a component), I have not done this with HG as of yet.

Jason