[Scons-dev] getting changes accepted

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Thu Sep 26 07:29:41 EDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 6:16 AM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com>wrote:

> If each of these small changes requires some time foe testing and time for

> review, then it is better to schedule that with separate pull requests. If

> these are trivial, it is more convenient to merge it in one bunch.

I agree, though I'd say if they are truly unrelated (even though trivial),
separate pull requests are a little better still. But as Anatoly says,
it's pretty simple for us to merge trivial changes either way. Bigger ones
take more time and review. But basically you're doing it right; all you
need to do is submit the pull request, and we'll review as soon as we can.