[Scons-dev] scons running on py2.7 and py3.3

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Sep 12 16:48:01 EDT 2013

Hi Neal,

thanks for all your efforts, trying to get SCons running with Python3. I
created a diff of the (current trunk + 2to3) against your repo, please
find the patch file attached.

Looking at the changes, I think it might be worth a try, and compile the
patch into a little fixer script of its own. Then we could continue with
our basic development on Python v2.6 or v2.7, but easily create a
Python3 version by applying our personal "fixer" and 2to3 on top of it.

Just as an idea...