[Scons-dev] Porting to Python 3 Redux

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue May 21 11:05:41 EDT 2013

On Tue, 21 May 2013 09:37:57 -0400

> http://lucumr.pocoo.org/2013/5/21/porting-to-python-3-redux/

I see this article is discussed in several places. ;)

> Do you all think we can get away with ignoring 3.x, x<3? Are most

> python 3 users staying current? I have no idea myself, being a

> python 2 guy (still).

I think so. The argument (before seeing the above article) on the other list
was: "Python 3 adoption is so low at the moment that we don't have to think
too much about "legacy" Python 3 users)."

Sincerely,
Gour

--
You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you
are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider