[Scons-dev] Testing non-core tools

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Jul 26 13:23:27 EDT 2013

Hi Russel,

so far I always used the fixture methods from the testing framework with
a relative path, like this:

test.file_fixture('../../../__init__.py','site_scons/site_tools/qt4/__init__.py')

(example from the qt4 Tool tests). Doesn't this work for you?

There is also TestCmd::workpath(...), which returns an absolute path
with the working directory of the current test as prefix.