[Scons-dev] Pull request to automate web-site deployment

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 16:12:24 EDT 2013

Fabric is just an automation tool. It does everything you do manually,
just faster.
I've configured it so that `fab update` is equal to login, cd, run `hg
up` in web site
directory + some sugar coating like aborting if remote copy is not clean.

It is not a dependency. Not yet. Official manual guidelines from
README.txt still
apply. I recommend watching some presentation about fabric. This looks
relevant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bTXert2uRco
--
anatoly t.