[Scons-dev] [Fwd: [Scons-users] [patch] SCons fails to run in standalone mode]

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Mon Jul 8 12:32:05 EDT 2013

Hi Dirk,

In that revision this is what I see in README.rst

$ setenv MYSCONS=`pwd`/src
$ setenv SCONS_LIB_DIR=$MYSCONS/engine
$ python $MYSCONS/script/scons.py [arguments]

For cshell you don't want the "=" in the setenv statement. (of course I am
assuming any spaces in the directory names are handled appropriately)
I also find I don't need to use the third line. I just use "scons Š"

For a bash shell then the equal sign is correct but you need to change
setenv to export.

That is what I was trying to convey in the first email.

Rob Managan email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL phone: 925-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-095 FAX: 925-422-3389
Livermore, CA 94551-0808