[Scons-dev] [Fwd: [Scons-users] [patch] SCons fails to run in standalone mode]

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Mon Jul 8 10:55:28 EDT 2013

Does anyone else use the method of setting the environment variable
SCONS_LIB_DIR as mentioned in the README.rst? I should point out that the
syntax is messed up there.

When testing stuff myself I just use, in the top level of the checked out
scons, for shell or tcshell

setenv MYSCONS `pwd`/src
setenv SCONS_LIB_DIR $MYSCONS/engine

or in bash

export MYSCONS=`pwd`/src
export SCONS_LIB_DIR=$MYSCONS/engine

And then I just run scones and it grabs all the files from the directory I
specified.

It has always worked like a charm.

Rob Managan email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL phone: 925-423-0903