[Scons-dev] Fwd: Candidates for the February SourceForge project of the month

Gavin McDonald gavin at 16degrees.com.au
Wed Jan 16 23:45:03 EST 2013

Consider my vote then a proxy for you.

Still way behind though :/

Gav…

From: scons-dev-bounces at scons.org [mailto:scons-dev-bounces at scons.org] On Behalf Of anatoly techtonik
Sent: Tuesday, 15 January 2013 5:11 AM
To: SCons developer list
Subject: Re: [Scons-dev] Fwd: Candidates for the February SourceForge project of the month

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Gary Oberbrunner <garyo at oberbrunner.com> wrote:

Hi, SCons users!

SourceForge says SCons is in the running for Project of the Month for February. If you use SCons, please vote for us; it'll help raise the project's visibility, attract new users and new developers. The vote for the project of the month will be held on TwtPoll, at the URL: http://twtpoll.com/fr2oso (you need a Twitter account to vote). The blog post listing the candidates is at: http://sourceforge.net/blog/vote-potm-201302/ Voting closes in a couple of weeks.

Why as a SF user I need a Twitter account to vote on SF PoTM? Why not Facebook or G+ then? I don't have a Twitter account to vote. :-/