[Scons-dev] WOW!!1 pictures

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 08:32:08 EST 2013

http://www.scons.org/wiki/DeveloperGuide/Documentation

Gratz!! with passing 2013. :D
Thanks to Dirk we now have pictures in development docs
and that's very awesome. I think we're on a right track. If
everyone draws one picture for SCons docs until new year
we'll get more than 200% increase in users in 2014. =)

That was awesome to work in SCons project. Not sure if
my future job allow this, but I definitely would recommend
SCons to any software archaeologist, who likes to study
and improve existing code rather than rewriting everything
from scratch. There is a lot of gems inside, and a lot of
potential behind outdated wrappings. =)

Thanks for good time 2013. ;)

P.S. Sorry, no picture here. Need to refresh my GIMP
madskillz (or just install Processing).
--
anatoly t.