[Scons-dev] Fwd: [Bitbucket] Pull request #84: cyglink tool (scons/scons)

Manuel Naranjo naranjo.manuel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 09:37:35 EDT 2013

I had been using it this week (the one provided by cygwin, not sure if
it's exactly the same version), there are a couple of bugs that I have
fixed, I'll pull the patch and apply my changes.

+ pre = env.subst('$SHLIBPREFIX')
+ dll_name = str(dll)
+ if dll_name[len(pre):len(pre)+3] == 'lib':
+ dll_name = pre + dll_name[len(pre)+3:]
+ dll = env.fs.File(dll_name)

That dll_name = str(dll) line is wrong, I have changed it for dll.name
and then dll = env.fs.File(dll_name) with dll.name = dllName otherwise
the node gets changed and variant-dir are not honored.