[Scons-dev] New SCons doc toolchain...

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Mon Apr 29 03:15:08 EDT 2013

On 29.04.2013 00:38, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Dirk Bächle <tshortik at gmx.de

> <mailto:tshortik at gmx.de>> wrote:

> On 28.04.2013 20:20, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:

>> [...]

> I am ready to prepare a pull request any time...if we all agree

> that the current status of my experimental branch is good enough

> to go, I'll latch on.

> The only thing I might suggest prior to a pull request would be to

> build the docs into the build dir.

What would be the advantage of this then? Sorry that I have to ask, but
some of the XML files use hard-coded paths to include the generated
lists of tools and builders, for example. That's why this task might not
be trivial...
I'd also like to still be able and simply call SCons from the "doc/user"
or "doc/man" folder itself, while editing documents.