[Scons-dev] New SCons doc toolchain...

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Wed Apr 24 07:48:20 EDT 2013

I don't see the bricks errors anymore, good.

I'm not sure everything is getting built into build/ however. For instance
the *_xi.xml and *_db.xml files are getting created in the doc/man dir. At
one point I thought I had changed something and they didn't get rebuilt,
which is why I noticed. (Might be missing a dependency somewhere?)