[Scons-dev] New SCons doc toolchain...

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Mon Apr 22 20:28:30 EDT 2013

Works much better now. I re-cloned and installed fop and now it builds. I
do get some errors about the bricks SVG file:

SEVERE: svg graphic could not be built:
file:/home/user/src/scons_doc_toolchain/doc/design/titlepage/SConsBuildBricks_path.svg:0
The URI
"file:/home/dirk/workspace/docs/scons/xincluded_userguide/user/titlepage/bricks.jpg"
on element <image> can't be opened because:
The URI can't be opened:
/home/dirk/workspace/docs/scons/xincluded_userguide/user/titlepage/bricks.jpg
(No such file or directory)

and various warnings about paragraphs overflowing their space, but it does
all build OK.

Bill: the new User Guide has a ToC but no index. I put a copy at
http://www.oberbrunner.com/temp/scons-user.pdf and
http://www.oberbrunner.com/temp/scons-man.pdf.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Dirk Bächle <tshortik at gmx.de> wrote:

> Gary,

> On 22.04.2013 02:21, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Dirk Bächle <tshortik at gmx.de> wrote:

>> Hi Gary,

>>> [...]