[Scons-dev] Issue 2872, Buildbot test errors

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Sep 27 18:56:55 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I created a pull request for the second round of changes to get all
Buildslaves completing without any failures again. We should get pretty
close this time, however there is one problem left: test/TEX/biblatex.py.
On the Fedora17 system, the TeX builder picks the wrong bibtex
executable which doesn't match the default in the used biblatex.sty. Rob
promised to take care of this, as soon as he updated his system to a
more recent version of LaTeX. And I herewith promise to keep nagging him
about doing so. ;)

Bill, can you please (once again) check the timeout value for the
Fedora17 system builder? In the last logs I saw the default of 1200s
again. This is too low, please try to switch it back to 5400s. Thank you
very much in advance.

Regards,