[Scons-dev] Tigris

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Fri Sep 14 09:22:19 EDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 2:08 AM, Russel Winder <russel at winder.org.uk> wrote:

> Has anyone found a way of working with the Tigris issue tracker that

> doesn't get you so annoyed you just say "f### it" and stop being

> interested in dealing with issues?

Nobody really likes the Tigris tracker. There was some work to start
migrating away from it a while ago (Anatoly I think?), but I think we
decided to get the code over to bitbucket first, and then worry about
the tracker.
Maybe that time has come?

That said though, it is *possible* to get things done with the Tigris
tracker; you just have to get used to its idiosyncracies.