[Scons-dev] Criteria for success

William Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Sep 5 12:51:40 EDT 2012

Russel,
On Sep 5, 2012, at 8:22 AM, Russel Winder <russel at winder.org.uk> wrote:

> I am hacking away at the D tools in a fork of the SCons codebase.

> Running all the tests in the test directory, 1054 of them, I get 6

> fails:

> Failed the following 6 tests:

> test/Errors/nonexistent-executable.py

> test/Java/JAVAH.py

> test/Java/nested-classes.py

> test/Subst/TypeError.py

> test/TEX/biber_biblatex.py

> test/runtest/aegis/batch-output.py

> and a whole slew of "no result". Some of the "no results" are tests of

> mine that I know currently fail in certain circumstances so more work

> required. However should the above fail? Are the 1054 tests all that

> there are or are there more lurking?

Dirk has submitted a pull requests with fixes for many of the tests.
You might want to try applying that patch and see if the tests above pass.

I'm not sure what your question is with regards to more tests lurking?
You can look at the buildbot to see all the tests which are getting run on other systems.